Sunday, January 31, 2010

Please, appreciate and try to trust anyone

reading, understanding, and commented

emmm, now my article will tell my story. this is about "appreciate anyone". i have a team to enter for in a competation. in a team we must appreciate and respect each other about all. about idea, the way, about anything..... but sometimes i feel friend of my team like want to dominate in my project competation and feel contribute most in my team. he always feel " i am creator of our idea , yeah!! ".
honestly, i dont feel comfortable about it, i am and other friend as second creator or helper or someone like that......
our team work together and have a one goal ( be winner in the competation) so, why did he feel like that? can anyone explain me?

huuhh, sometimes i am not spirit, excited, coz one selfish person.
i know about everyone have strength and weakness, and we must respect about something that.
but, i am positive thinking, i appreciate ur strength and weakness. and always trust for my team to do the best. maybe, in this way, my team can reach our dream, hope and goal. yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment